OHS training and information
Trainings and Workshops in Occupational Health and Safety
Occupational Health and Safety cannot be improvised but requires a strategic vision, an efficient organisation and solid eld experience.
During the workshops, our trainers will answer your specific questions.
Our training courses will help you to deepen your theoretical knowledge and to train you in good OHS practices.
- How can I effectively manage my work accident reports and analyses?
- What are the first steps to take as a new designated worker?
- How can effective action plans be put in place?
- Night work and shift work
- Fire safety initiation
- Work at a height
- Assessing occupational risks
- Conduct an evacuation drill
- The essentials of prevention for all workers
Discover also our additional services
We intervene on the 3 levels of occupational risk prevention with the objective of improving the quality of life at work for your employees.
To deepen your OHS knowledge, our experts identify your needs and offer you training and workshops.
To facilitate your daily management of the Safety and Health at Work component, eSST has developed a software 100% online and compliant with Luxembourg legislation.