Safe driving of a side shift forklift - Refresher
Art. L.321-8(1) of the Labor Code provides for the obligation of occupational safety and health training focused on the workstation. Art. L.321-8 (5) of the French Labor Code specifies that employees working in hazardous positions must undergo appropriate training and periodic refresher courses in occupational health and safety.
The training presented below follows the program outlined in AAA Recommendation 220.127.116.11 Equipment Operation.
Être capable de conduire des chariots de manutention automoteurs frontaux et latéraux en respectant les règles de sécurité prescrites dans la Recommandation de l’Association Assurance Accidents (AAA), qui prévoit un recyclage de 8 heures tous les 5 ans.
The content will be adapted according to the needs of the candidates
- Technologies and characteristics of the machines
- Function of operating elements and safety devices
- Starting and ending a job
- Rules of conduct, traffic and stability
- Risks when using the machine
- Load plate
- Labeling of hazardous materials and handling
- Taking up a position
- Suitability of the machine
- Familiarization with the workstation
- Driving and handling loads
- End of position
Alternating theoretical contributions and practical exercises
Duration of the training
Mandatory: refresher training every 60 months
This training is intended for workers who have successfully completed their initial training in the safe operation of side-loading forklifts
- Avoir 18 ans au minimum
- Être médicalement apte à la conduite de chariots élévateurs
- Être détenteur de l'attestation de conduite en sécurité des chariots élévateurs frontaux et latéraux ou l'attestation de conduite en sécurité des chariots élévateurs latéraux
Maximum number of participants
3 in accordance with AAA Recommendation 18.104.22.168
Location of the training
On your site
In digital format, will be communicated to each participant
Certificate / Attestation
At the end of the training, an evaluation will be carried out (theoretical and practical evaluation), the candidate will have to obtain an average of 7/10 in theory as well as in practice, with a minimum of 7/10 for certain specific points, known as eliminatory according to the recommendation. The successful completion of the theoretical evaluation is necessary for admission to the practical training. In case of success, the candidate will be issued a certificate of safe driving by our training organization, mentioning the type of machine concerned.