Knowing how to adjust your workstation (Collective approach - tertiary)
Art. L.321-8(1) of the Labor Code provides for the obligation of training in occupational safety and health focused on the workstation.
To raise awareness of the key concepts of ergonomics at the workstation. Act on the workstation environment, MSD, noise, light...
This "tailor-made" training-action, given by experienced ergonomists, aims at helping employees to appropriate their workspace from an ergonomic perspective.
Based on the most advanced recommendations in the field, its pedagogical approach allows for the transmission of knowledge and good practices to participants, which effectively and durably correct bad adjustments and postures and ensure comfortable and safe work in the service industry. It is intended for all tertiary work situations, including home-based telecommuting, open space with or without a dedicated office, as well as individualized offices.
Understanding the effects of tertiary work and
the work environment on health
- Postural constraints
- Sound, thermal and light environments
Organize your workspace
- The work surface
- The screen
- Peripherals: keyboard, mouse, document holder, telephone, etc.
Adjusting equipment and adopting the right work postures for the activity
- The chair
- The work plan
- Operational checklist
Relax and unwind periodically
- Good practices: breaks, variety of activities, changes of position, etc.
- Examples of muscle relaxation exercises
- Verification of the knowledge held in terms of workstation ergonomics and provision of the necessary knowledge
- Live application of recommendations and corrections of adjustments and postures at the employee's workstation
- Recommendations for the home workstation based on photos or videos provided by the employee
- Verification of ownership
Duration of the training
Recommended: every 60 months
This training is intended for all employees in the service sector
Maximum number of participants
Location of the training
On your site
In digital format, will be communicated to each participant
Certificate / Attestation
Certificate of training given to the employer by name