Service and Prevention Officer in charge of evacuation M3
This training complies with the fire prevention requirements as stated in Art. 46 of the ITM-SST 1500.3.
This person is designated among the staff of the establishment and is responsible for a floor or a compartment.
She must know at least the fire regulations that concern the establishment of which she is an employee, the general provisions, the specific provisions, the emergency procedures, cf. annex III of the general provisions.
Its main objective is to be able to carry out the first actions in case of fire: alerting the emergency services, rescuing and evacuating people, first intervention on the fire.
- Understand the origin and the dangers resulting from a fire
- Know how a fire spreads and understand its development
- Know what to do in the event of a fire or disaster
- Be more aware of the dangers and damage resulting from a probable fire
- Be able to distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers and the fires for which they are designated
- Know how to attack small fires with confidence and awareness (ability to fight a fire)
- Know the responsibility of the personnel involved in the prevention and prediction of a fire.
- Taking all measures for the evacuation of the public and the personnel
- Know how to perform fire safety responsibilities
- Understand how emergency procedures are carried out
- Fire Module
- Evacuation Module
- Regulatory Module
Alternating theoretical contributions and practical exercises
Duration of the training
8 hours (including tests)
Recommended: 60 months
Any person designated among the personnel of the establishment to be responsible for fire safety and evacuation of employees, for a floor or a compartment
Maximum number of participants
Location of the training
On your site or at our training center in Schifflange
In digital format, will be communicated to each participant
Certificate / Attestation
Certificate of training given to the employer by name