Non-permanent security and fire prevention officer M2
This training complies with the fire prevention requirements as stated in Art. 46 of the ITM-SST 1500.3.
This person is designated from among the staff and is exempted from performing the tasks on a part-time basis. He/she must know at least the fire regulations that concern the establishment of which he/she is an employee, the general provisions, the specific provisions, the emergency procedures, cf. annex III of the general provisions.
Its main objective is to be able to organize and carry out the first actions in case of fire: alerting the emergency services, rescuing and evacuating people, first intervention on the fire.
She is required to supervise a team of M3 agents.
- Understand the origin and the dangers resulting from a fire
- Know how a fire spreads and understand its development
- Know what to do in case of fire and disaster
- Be more aware of the dangers and damage resulting from a probable fire
- Be able to distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers and the fires for which they are designated
- Know how to attack small fires with confidence and awareness (ability to fight a fire)
- Know the responsibility of the personnel involved in the prevention and prediction of a fire.
- Taking all measures for the evacuation of the public and the personnel
- Know how to perform fire safety responsibilities
- Understand how emergency procedures are carried out
- Fire Module
- Evacuation Module
- Intervenor Module
- Legal Module
- Alarm module
- Regulatory Module
Alternating theoretical contributions and practical exercises
Duration of the training
16 hours (including tests)
Recommended: 60 months
Any designated staff member (non-permanent) in charge of fire safety, personnel evacuation and first aid at work
Hold a first aid certificate (first aid at work) of less than 2 years.
Maximum number of participants
Location of the training
Sur votre site ou bien à notre centre de formation
In digital format, will be communicated to each participant
Certificate / Attestation
Certificate of training given to the employer by name