Permanent Security and Fire Prevention Officer M1
This training complies with the fire prevention requirements as stated in Art. 46 of the ITM-SST 1500.3.
This person is a professional whose main objective is the fire safety of the establishment. The fire safety service he/she provides is permanent and continuous, day and night. He/she can work exclusively for fire safety or perform other tasks related to security (intrusion, access control, etc.).
It must know the fire regulations, the general provisions, the specific provisions, the emergency procedures, see annex III of the general provisions.
Its main objective is to be able to organize and control the first actions in case of fire in the whole establishment by coordinating the different teams of agents.
In addition, it must continuously ensure the proper functioning of fire safety installations and make all staff and management aware of any malfunction related to fire safety.
She is the head of the security department and supervises all M2 and M3 teams and responders.
- Understand the origin and the dangers resulting from a fire
- Know how a fire spreads and understand its development
- Know what to do in case of fire and disaster
- Be more aware of the dangers and damage resulting from a probable fire
- Be able to distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers and the fires for which they are designated
- Know how to attack small fires with confidence and awareness (ability to fight a fire)
- Know the responsibility of the personnel involved in the prevention and prediction of a fire.
- Taking all measures for the evacuation of the public and the personnel
- Know how to perform fire safety responsibilities
- Understand how emergency procedures are carried out
- Fire Module
- Evacuation Module
- Intervenor Module
- Legal Module
- Alarm module
- Regulatory Module
Alternating theoretical contributions and practical exercises
Duration of the training
24 hours (including test)
Recommended: 60 months
All permanent fire safety personnel referred to in Art. 46 of ITM-SST 1500.3
Hold a first aid certificate (first aid at work) of less than 2 years.
Maximum number of participants
Location of the training
On your site or at our training center in Schifflange
In digital format, will be communicated to each participant
Certificate / Attestation
Certificate of training given to the employer by name